PICKLED NASTY PODS
- Soak green seed pods of Nasturtiums for 3 days in water with pickling salt.
- After three days strain the pods and boil some vinegar for just under a minute.
- Pour vinegar over top of the strained Nasturtium pods. Serve, store or can.
- Proportions of pickling salt to water should be similar to that of most pickled cucumber or bean recipes.
- Don't add any spices. The Nasturtiums have a very tasty spice of their own.
TURKEY DAY RECIPES:
"Don't hurry, don't worry ! Take time to stop and eat the flowers :)"